water wave 🌊
The “water wave” emoji shows a blue wave that begins from the right side. The wave curls to the left and up and ends with white bubbles. On some platforms such as Twitter and Google, the wave doesn’t foam at the end and is simply in the color blue. This emoji is often associated with any activity that involves water. Thus, people use this emoji to refer to surfing or swimming. For example, this can be in the context of inviting someone to go surfing with them or to simply express their desire to go surfing. Some also use this to convey their desire to go to a waterpark or the beach. Aside from these, this emoji can also refer to the ocean, sea, or other bodies of water.
🌊 Water Wave is a fully-qualified emoji as part of Unicode 6.0 which was introduced in 2010.
Copy and Paste This Emoji:
This Water Wave Is Also Known As:
curling ocean wave
large foaming wave
large volume of water
Water Wave Emoji On Different Platforms
Water Wave Emoji Frequency
This emoji is currently the 206 ranked emoji on social media platforms.
Water Wave Emoji Trend
Water Wave Emoji History
Water Wave Emoji is created in the year 2010.
Water Wave Emoji In Other LanguagesWater Wave Emoji 波浪 表情符号 Zeegolf Emoji Vague Emoji Wasser-Welle Emoji पानी की लहर इमोजी Ombak Emoji Onda Emoji 水の波 絵文字 파도 이모티콘 Onda De Água Emoji Волна воды Эмодзи Ola De Mar Emoji Alon Ng Dagat Emoji Water Wave إيموجي
Water Wave Emoji Unicode Data
- 🤽🏾♀️woman playing water polo: medium-dark skin tone
- 🚾water closet
- 🤽🏽person playing water polo: medium skin tone
- 🤽🏼person playing water polo: medium-light skin tone
- 🤽🏻♂️man playing water polo: light skin tone
- 🤽🏾person playing water polo: medium-dark skin tone
- 🤽🏿person playing water polo: dark skin tone
- 🤽🏼♂️man playing water polo: medium-light skin tone
- 👋🏿waving hand: dark skin tone
- 🤽🏻person playing water polo: light skin tone
- 🐃water buffalo
- 👋🏽waving hand: medium skin tone