💬 Digital Mom Talk: Share Your Life As A 👪 Busy Parent With Our 🤱 Mom Emoji List
We honor mothers and motherhood for one simple reason: moms have a profound effect on the world we live in. Where would we be without our mothers? We’d be lonely and lost, that’s for sure. They are the ones who brought us into the world. Our moms raised us, and took care of our needs. But we often take them for granted, we forget to show them how much we love them. Isn’t so, so sad? Even sending a mom emoji with a heart can sometimes be such a hassle for us.
We don’t want that to happen anymore. It’s time to show the number one woman in our life how much we care. If you are a mom, we are dedicating this mom emoji article to you. We know how difficult motherhood can be, and we want to help you the best way we can. And since we are your resident expert on anything and everything emoji, we came up with a list of emojis moms will definitely find very, very useful.
Best Emojis For Moms
Whether it’s a 🤰Pregnant Woman emoji to subtly tell the world that you will be a mama soon, or a 🍼 Baby Bottle emoji to remind your husband to pass by the grocery to pick up the milk for your baby, we’re sure you’ll be adding our list of recommended signs and symbols to your emails, texts, chats, and social media platforms in no time.
So, without further ado, we bring you our special collection of mom emoji or mom-related emoji. We did this to honor and help mamas all over the world:
Mom Emoji List
First on our mom emoji list is the 👶 Baby emoji. This emoji shows a baby boy with a curly wisp of hair. This is the default yellow emoji skin color. It also comes in six skin tone variations- 👶🏻 Light Skin Tone Baby, 👶🏼 Medium-Light Skin Tone Baby, 👶🏽 Medium Skin Tone Baby, 👶🏾 Medium-Dark Skin Tone Baby, and 👶🏿 Dark Skin Tone Baby.
New moms enjoy taking pictures of their babies. If you’re one of them, and you’ve got a new baby boy, why not put a cute little emoji at the end of your caption? You’ll often see this symbol in conversations related to babies and kids. However, if you are on Snapchat, the 👶 Baby has yet another meaning – it appears when you’ve just made a new friend.
How to use the 👶 Baby emoji:
– I can’t stop crying, I am so happy, I just came from the doctor and saw the ultrasound of my new 👶 It looks like I will be having a boy!
– After having three girls one after the other, Jane hopes her next baby will be a 👶
Pregnant Woman Emoji
The second mom emoji on our list is a colored illustration of a pregnant woman. Her hair is blonde, she is wearing a purple dress, and she is facing right. The 🤰 Pregnant Woman emoji is visible in topics related to pregnancy, parenthood, and family. It is sometimes used to represent overeating.
The Pregnant Woman emoji is available in five color variations: 🤰🏻 Light Skin Tone Pregnant Woman, 🤰🏼 Medium-Light Skin Tone Pregnant Woman, 🤰🏽 Medium Skin Tone Pregnant Woman, 🤰🏾 Medium-Dark Skin Tone Pregnant Woman and 🤰🏿 Dark Skin Tone Pregnant Woman.
How to use the 🤰 Pregnant Woman emoji:
– The last time I was 🤰, I ate a lot of mangoes. Now, I can’t stop eating bananas.
– When I was 🤰 with my son, I wanted him to be into music, so I listened to a lot of classical music, and I put the headphones near my tummy. It worked, he is now a famous concert pianist!
Breast-Feeding Woman Emoji
This mom emoji is quite a heartwarming one. The 🤱 Breastfeeding Woman emoji is a colored symbol of a mother breastfeeding her child. The mother is wearing a lavender top, and her hair is blonde. The head of the child is usually hidden to avoid showing the skin color of the child matching only with the skin color of the mother. Used for various content related to breastfeeding and motherhood.
As we all know, the same skin tone for an emoji won’t fit right in all situations, especially when the emoji represents a person. Of course, you don’t always need to change the hair and skin color of the 🤱 Breastfeeding Woman emoji but whenever you want to, there are five options available: 🤱🏻 Light Skin Tone Breastfeeding Woman, 🤱🏼 Medium-Light Skin Tone Breastfeeding Woman, 🤱🏽 Medium Skin Tone Breastfeeding Woman, 🤱🏾 Medium-Dark Skin Tone Breastfeeding Woman and 🤱🏿 Dark Skin Tone Breastfeeding Woman,
How to use the 🤱 Breastfeeding Woman emoji:
– I tell all my pregnant friends to always 🤱 their kids. Breast milk has antibodies that help your baby fight off bacteria and viruses.
– When🤱 becomes painful for first-time moms, it’s usually due to latch problems.
Baby Bottle Emoji
The 🍼 Baby Bottle emoji shows an image of a feeding bottle used by infants. It may be used in conversations about feeding babies, or as a symbol of childhood and childishness.
How to use the 🍼 Baby Bottle emoji:
– Always check if your 🍼 is damaged. If the milk does not come out properly, or if the teat changes color, you should buy a new one.
– Parents can easily avoid 🍼 tooth decay by not allowing the infant to sleep with a bottle containing sweetened liquids.
Face Vomiting Emoji
Fifth on our mom emoji list is a face very familiar with moms. We are talking about the 🤮 Face Vomiting emoji. This emoji shows a face with scrunched eyes, furrowed eyebrows and forcefully spewing a stream of bright-green vomit from its mouth. Besides being used literally, it can also be used to show extreme disgust.
The symbol is perfect for moms with babies that are constantly spitting up. Not only does it reflect the infant, but also how the mother feels when the vomit reaches her, and she has to change her clothes for the nth time that day.
How to use the 🤮 Face Vomiting emoji:
– My baby 🤮 on my clothes, and I am too grossed out for words.
– When your baby 🤮 too much, you should bring him or her to the doctor immediately. They might be having a food allergy or a bad case of stomach flu.
The sixth emoji on our mom emoji list is related to somethings moms don’t like to do. Potty training is one of those things moms, even parents, dread, but can’t get out of. It involves a good number of power struggles because most toddlers want to have control over their own bodies. Parents that want to talk about it online can use the cute and adorable 💩 Poop emoji to make their posts more fun and appealing.
The 💩 Poop emoji or 💩 Pile Of Poo emoji shows a swirly lump of brown poop with huge, happy eyes, and a big smile.
The 💩 Pile Of Poo emoji appears in topics related to poop, feces, and is often used with a humorous undertone. Sometimes it is used instead of the curse word “shit.”
How to use the💩 Poop emoji:
– I always tell other moms, if their child is constipated, she or he won’t 💩 on the potty. When that happens, their bowel movements are big, hard, and painful to release.
– Jane read children’s storybooks about potty training to her kid to help them get used to the idea of 💩 in the potty. Can you believe that books titled “The Princess And The Potty” actually exist?
Shopping Bags Emoji
Every mom deserves and desperately needs a break once in a while. If you’re a mom, and you need to unplug from the real world, don’t feel guilty for indulging in a little retail therapy, you deserve it. And if you want to talk about what you bought, or you’re planning to buy, why not use the 🛍️ Shopping Bags emoji to enhance your content?
The 🛍️ Shopping Bags emoji shows two colorful shopping bags, used for carrying purchases bought at a department store or shopping mall. The colors and designs of the bags may vary across platforms.
How to use the 🛍️ Shopping Bags emoji:
– After leaving my toddlers with their grandparents, I went to buy myself a nice pair of shoes. Retail therapy for the win 🛍️
– Sometimes when I go 🛍️ to get away from it all, I still buy something for the kids. I guess that is really how moms are. You never stop worrying and caring for your little ones.
Traditionally, the role of a mother is to raise children and take care of household chores. However, the role of mothers in the home of the family is always changing. Nowadays, many mothers take on multiple roles, like building a career and looking after kids at the same time.
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, or a working mom, chances are, family is very important to you and you like to talk about them online. If that is you, we’ve got an emoji and various variations of the 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman And Boy emoji or 👨👩👧 Family: Man, Woman And Girl to describe your family.
Family: Man, Woman And Boy Emoji
The most basic symbol is the 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman And Boy emoji. This emoji shows a picture of a family with a father, a mother, and a son. The father is wearing a bright blue top, the mom is wearing a red top, while the son is in a green shirt. The 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman And Boy emoji represents families in general, and is often seen in topics related to family, parenthood, love, care, etc.
Here at Emojiguide, we celebrate diversity in all its many forms, in expressions, relationships, and family. In keeping with that vision, under our family collection, is a range of emoji that offers family structures that go beyond the traditional model of man, woman, and kids.
There are different variants such as 👩👦👦 Family: Woman, Boy And Boy, 👩👩👧👧 Family: Woman, Woman, Girl And Girl, 👨👦👦 Family: Man, Boy And Boy, etc. There are over 20 gender variants to represent all types of families.
How to use the 👨👩👦 Family: Man, Woman And Boy emoji:
– I love to cook dinner for my 👨👩👦 on Christmas Eve. It brings me so much joy.
– All moms bring their 👨👩👦 wherever they may go. I do this, too, I always bring 👨👩👦 in my wallet.
Women love to receive flowers. Flowers are a great way to grab a woman’s attention and keep her thinking about you every time she looks at the bouquet. If you want to show your mom how much you love her, but you don’t know what to give her, try giving her a nice bouquet.
You don’t have to wait for a special occasion like Mother’s Day or her birthday to do it, because every woman deserves to be delighted by flowers! If you don’t have the budget, for now, to give your mom a wonderful bouquet of flowers, why not send her a digital version, like the 💐 Bouquet emoji in the meantime?
The 💐 Bouquet Of Flowers emoji is a picture of yellow and pink flowers with green stems. The stems are bundled together, and the flowers are facing different angles. Netizens use the 💐 Bouquet emoji when they want to express positive feelings and emotions like happiness, appreciation, and love.
How to use the 💐 Bouquet emoji:
– This morning, my mom woke up to a lovely 💐 of tulips, her favorite flowers. I know she loves those. I bought those for her. Why did I do it? To thank her for everything she’s done for us.
– I accidentally broke our vase at home. I told my mom I was 😪 then I gave her 💐💐💐 to show I was sincere about my apology.
Sleeping Face Emoji
Our tenth mom emoji is the 😴 Sleeping Face emoji. As we all know, 8 hours of sleep is a luxury for most moms. What new mother is not tired, after being up all hours of the night? Exhausted from breastfeeding her baby around the clock?
Mentally and emotionally exhausted from trying to make sure her baby is happy and well? As such, the 😴 Sleeping Face emoji captures the state of energy the mother has until she and her baby can get into a more permanent, more relaxing routine.
This emoji shows a face with eyes closed and mouth open. Three blue or purple Zs are coming out of its mouth. It is used to illustrate someone fast asleep due to tiredness or boredom.
How to use the 😴 Sleeping Face emoji:
– I had three cups of ☕ before going to work because I was up all night feeding my baby 😴
– I try to 😴 when my baby is 😴 I read it is the best way to fight off postpartum sleep deprivation.
Leaf Fluttering In Wind Emoji
In the coronavirus-triggered lockdown, as people spent more time at home than ever before, many took to gardening. In the months following the lockdown, social media was full of photos and videos of plants. Some really got into the plant craze and posted shots of their beautifully trimmed garden!
If you’re a mom who recently became a plant mom, or if you’ve been a plant mom for some time, Emojiguide’s got plenty of plant-related symbols to spice up your posts!
Post a photo of the 🍃 Leaf Fluttering In Wind emoji to describe the leaves of your plant, or if you want to show off your seedlings, or herbs, Emojiguide’s got you covered – just post the 🌱 Seedling emoji or the 🌿 Herb emoji . If you’ve got trees in your backyard, you may use the 🌲 Evergreen Tree, 🌳 Deciduous, or 🌴 Palm Tree emojis.
The desire to garden is gaining momentum all over the world—and is overwhelmingly beneficial for mental and physical health. It seems like the demand for greenery is here to stay, so why not make a business demand out of it? You can set up a Facebook or Instagram plant shop and use Emojiguide’s plant emojis to elevate your social media content!
How to use the 🍃 Leaf Fluttering In Wind emoji:
– I am now a proud plant mom 🍃 I planted my first 🍃 in the plant box in our tiny apartment. I can’t wait to fill up our living room with more 🌱 and maybe even a 💮 or two 🌼 🌸🌻
– So many people are turning to 🍃 and 🌱 to relieve stress and boredom. Prices for the most popular varieties of indoor plants like lilies, spider plants, and alocasias, doubled or quadrupled!
If you know a mom (or a mom) who enjoys cooking, congratulations—that’s a wonderful friend (or mom!) to have. Cooking while parenting isn’t an easy feat, which is why we say, hats off to the parents who love doing it.
The 🍳 Cooking emoji shows an egg with yolk frying in a skillet. The emoji refers to the general action of cooking and other cooking-related concepts. When you’re done cooking, and you want to post photos of your favorite product, Emojiguide’s chock full of symbols to elevate your posts.
Did that get you interested? Then you might want to check out the food emojis article we recently published on various food emoji kitchen hacks to level up your cooking game. We included a few food emoji recipes, too! You’ll surely find something in there to help you.
How to use the 🍳 Cooking emoji:
– No matter how much sleep I got the night before, I always make it a point to 🍳 breakfast for my husband and kids. It’s one of the joys of being a mom.
– I began a 🍳 vlog for moms who love to cook, and it’s gotten hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. More than just the added income, what motivates me is the realization that I am helping thousands of moms all over the world by teaching them to make fast and nutritious meals for their 👨👩👦.
In general, moms are in charge of keeping their home neat and clean, no matter how busy they may be, and every day they struggle with that responsibility. Even if they look like they have it all together, beneath that smile is much stress. If you’re a mom who has mastered the art of organizing your home on a daily basis, why not share your knowledge and your struggles with other moms through social media and other online platforms?
The 🧹 Broom emoji shows a broom with a wooden handle and straw-colored bristles, used to sweep dust and dirt off the floor.
How to use the 🧹Broom emoji:
– I shared with my fellow moms tips on how to take care of your 🧹 My first step is that you should avoid getting your 🧹 wet because it damages the broom and shortens its lifespan.
– Jane taught her 10-year-old daughter how to use the 🧹 She asked her daughter to 🧹 the floors of their home every day, and while doing so, to try to keep continuous contact with the floor without pressing the 🧹 strands too hard.
The 🧽 Sponge emoji shows a yellow or orange peanut-shaped sponge, used for bathing or cleaning in general.
How to use the 🧽 Sponge emoji:
– Do you know that the 🧽 can play several important roles around the house? You can put new kitchen 🧽 in the place where you put your vegetables and squeeze them out after they’ve absorbed the excess moisture from your veggies. This will keep your veggies crisp!
– My officemate taught me how to avoid smudged polish on my toes while getting a pedicure. All I need to do is cut a piece of 🧽 and place it between my toes.
Red Heart Emoji
Some moms have a hard time being open with their emotions. Maybe they were raised to not be so expressive, or maybe it is in their nature. If you’re one of those moms, you can start being more affectionate to your hubby and kids through emojis. Sometimes an emoji is worth a thousand words.
Say I Love You With A Heart
Do you have a hard time saying “I love you” to your family? Put a little ❤️ Red Heart emoji in your text, email, social media post, and chat message to show your husband and children how they mean to you.
A ❤️ Red Heart emoji is a picture of the classic red heart, like the ones you see on Valentine’s Day greeting cards. A common usage of the symbol is to convey affection, fondness, or love. You use the symbol to show romance, love, and other similar emotions.
How to use the ❤️ Red Heart emoji:
– Every day, I text my husband and kids ❤️ when they are at work or at school. I do it to show them how much I love them.
– When my kids text me, asking my permission to go out, they always end their text with a ❤️. I think it is sweet, and I also think it is a way to butter me up, haha!
Woman Dancing Emoji
Our last entry in our mom emoji compilation is one of the most important. We decided to end our list with the 💃 Woman Dancing emoji because it represents fun and positive affirmation. Fun is a word moms rarely use to describe their everyday lives. Let’s face it – cleaning up diapers, potty training, cleaning the house, doesn’t seem to add up to fun.
Motherhood can be fun in its own way, raising a child may be rewarding and joyful, but it can also be tiring and all-consuming. As a mom, if you don’t make time for yourself, don’t be surprised if you get sick or burned out quickly. There’s no one definition of what constitutes healthy self-care. It can be dance class, or eating out with friends, or hitting the gym- as long as it leaves you feeling happy, balanced and fulfilled, that is what you should do.
As you go about with that, why not put a💃 Woman Dancing emoji to remind other moms it’s not selfish to make yourself a priority from time to time. The emoji is a picture of a woman dancing in a red dress, and it comes in five choices of skin tone. They are 💃🏻 Light Skin Tone Woman Dancing, 💃🏼 Medium-Light Skin Tone Woman Dancing, 💃🏽 Medium Skin Tone Woman Dancing, 💃🏾 Medium-Dark Skin Tone Woman Dancing, and 💃🏿 Dark Skin Tone Woman Dancing.
How to use the 💃 Woman Dancing emoji:
– Every week, I go 💃 at the club, it’s how I spend quality time with my partner 🕺
– I am glad Anna will join us at the club, she needs a little more 💃 in her life. Taking care of five kids is no joke!
Being a mom is hard, very hard. Sometimes moms don’t want to admit it lest people think they don’t appreciate being a parent, but the simple truth is that parenting is no walk in the park. Of course, it is amazing and wonderful and meaningful, but it can also be difficult. When things get too tough, there is nothing wrong with asking for help.
Helping Moms Online
That said, we hope our mom emoji list will encourage moms to ask for help. By doing so may it bring moms even closer together. Every day, we post what we do on our social media platforms, so why not make things educational for people going through the same things as you?
Sharing Is Caring
All moms are different, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some moms are good at cleaning, others are better at cooking- it is what makes mothers unique, and special. If you are a mom, and you know what your expertise is, why not share your knowledge with other moms and vice-versa? It will help ease your burden and make you a better mom at the same time.
Did you like our mom emoji article? Whether you are a mom, or a future mom, were you able to learn anything from it? To help with your daily life? If you would like to comment on this article, head over to our Contact Us section. Thanks and have a great day!